Jippee boxes have been curated by specialists which include experts in education, therapy, counselling and professional organisations, as well as mothers from different backgrounds. Our experts have a passion for children and early education, and share the same goal and mission with us in bringing the very best toys to your child.
- Studied for a double degree in Speech-therapy and Audiology (Passed both with distinctions)
- She was honoured for her top academical performance from The University of Pretoria
- International Golden Key member
- She received her Master’s degree in 2006
- She was a full time lecturer at the University of Pretoria up to the end of 2006, after which she missed the clinical practise too much.
- She is still a guest-lecturer at the University of Pretoria, and external examinator for both Medunsa and the University of Pretoria.
Coralie is a proud mommy of two beautiful little girls, aged 3 years apart.
- She got her degree in Occupational Therapy in 2002 at the University of Pretoria.
- After qualifying she worked at a community hospital in Makhado until 2005
- She then worked in England for a year, mainly with adult patients
- In 2009 she retuned to S.A, and was employed by Little Company of Mary Hospital in Pretoria
- Thereafter she worked at Marthie de Bruin School for children with learning disabilities. Patients consisted of kids of all ages (still in school) with a variety of diagnoses such as cerebral disabilities, autism, dyslexia, ADHD etc.
Annemie is now a full time mom and has two gorgeous children, a boy and a girl aged 2 years apart.