All the educational toys, books and playthings for our subscriptions have been curated by specialists which include experts in education, therapy, counselling and professional organisations, as well as mothers from different backgrounds. Our experts have a passion for children and early education, and share the same goal and mission with us in bringing the very best toys to your child.
- Studied for a double degree in Speech-therapy and Audiology (Passed both with distinctions)
- She was honoured for her top academical performance from The University of Pretoria
- International Golden Key member
- She received her Master’s degree in 2006
- She was a full time lecturer at the University of Pretoria up to the end of 2006, after which she missed the clinical practise too much.
- She is still a guest-lecturer at the University of Pretoria, and external examinator for both Medunsa and the University of Pretoria.
Coralie is a proud mommy of two beautiful little girls, aged 3 years apart.
- She got her degree in Occupational Therapy in 2002 at the University of Pretoria.
- After qualifying she worked at a community hospital in Makhado until 2005
- She then worked in England for a year, mainly with adult patients
- In 2009 she retuned to S.A, and was employed by Little Company of Mary Hospital in Pretoria
- Thereafter she worked at Marthie de Bruin School for children with learning disabilities. Patients consisted of kids of all ages (still in school) with a variety of diagnoses such as cerebral disabilities, autism, dyslexia, ADHD etc.
Annemie is now a full time mom and has two gorgeous children, a boy and a girl aged 2 years apart.